Mobile technology trends are definitely something to be aware of. Learning something new comes in at #6 on the top 10 New Year’s resolutions made every year. That means there are quite a few people in the world who are open to change. When it comes to technology—especially mobile technology—if you are not open to learning something new every single day, you will easily find yourself on the shelf with the Commodore 64.
If you are a small business owner, it’s a good idea that your New Year’s resolution should consist of not only learning something new in your niche but also learning what your competitors are doing with all the advances in technology that are on the horizon for the new year.
One topic that should stay on your radar this year is mobile. And you should be asking yourself more precisely, “Since so much of my competition is on the verge of going mobile, how can mobile apps help me grow my small business? How can I adopt a mobile strategy in 2017?”
2017 stands to be a benchmark year for mobile, and there are several reasons why. Not only is new and exciting technology infiltrating the mobile development sector, but the cost of adopting a mobile app for small businesses will also actually be within reach in 2017. The affordable price alone should encourage you to make “learning how to use mobile marketing” your New Year’s resolution.
Just look what mobile has to offer in 2017.
- Mobile Technology Trends: 2017 Will Be The Year Of Small Businesses Developing Mobile Apps
- Mobile Technology Trends: It’s All About Location Based Services (LBS) in 2017
- Mobile Technology Trends: Augmented Reality and Utility Apps Make Great Couple
- Mobile Technology Trends: Android Instant Apps Will Begin To Emerge
- Mobile Technology Trends: Artificial Intelligence Has Officially Gone Mobile
- Mobile Technology Trends: IoT Apps Continue to Spread Across Industries Unopposed
- Mobile Technology Trends: Mobile Security Is A Top Priority For Developers
- Mobile App Trends: App Revenues Expected To Soar To $77 Billion In 2017
A new year is always an exciting time for businesses. They get to look back at the prior year and decide what went well and what needs to be changed.
If you are looking to make some changes to grow your business in 2017, you cannot afford to overlook developing a mobile app. When over 50% of your competitors are doing so, you have no choice but to get on board.
Even if you cannot fully understand what mobile has to offer in 2017, you should make it your New Year’s resolution to learn. Remember, learning new things ranks at #6 on the top 10 New Year’s resolutions. So, you won’t be only looking to try something new.