This policy is an important document. LARION recommends that user reads it carefully.
- Full name of legal entity: LARION CONSULTING AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED.
- Email address:
- Address: 3rd Floor, QTSC Building 1, Street 14, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, HCM City, Vietnam.
User duty to inform LARION of changes: It is important that the personal data LARION holds about user is accurate and current. The user should keep LARION informed if the user’s personal data changes during the relationship between the user and LARION.
Third-party links: This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about user. LARION does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their privacy statements. When a user leaves the website, LARION encourages the user to read the privacy notice of every website visited.
In this policy, the terms are used:
- “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- “Identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors.
- “User” and “the user” (and other similar terms) refer to LARION clients, individuals associated with LARION clients, contacts, suppliers, job applicants, staff and visitors to the LARION website https://larion.com/
2. General Information
People under 18 years old will not be considered as LARION users. The access to LARION website from them would be considered misuse of LARION service and LARION is not responsible for any consequence of such access.
This policy applies to both personal information supplied to LARION either by an individual or by legal third parties. LARION may use personal data supplied for any of the purposes as set out in this policy, or as otherwise disclosed at the point of collection.
In particular, LARION will make sure that all personal data shall be processed in compliance with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: To process lawfully, fairly and in a way that is transparent to the data subject.
- Purposes limitation: To collect or create for specified, explicit and lawful purposes and not be further processed in a manner that is not complied with the purposes under this policy.
- Data minimization: To collect personal data in the manner of adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for LARION’s purposes.
- Accuracy: To reasonably maintain the personal data is accurate and updated.
- Storage limitation: To retain the personal data no longer than the necessity of LARION’s purposes, except in the circumstances established by law.
- Integrity and confidentiality: To keep personal data safe from any unauthorized access, processing, accidental or deliberate loss or destruction.
3. User Rights In Relation To Personal Information And How To Exercise Them
- Under certain circumstances users have the following rights:
- Request access to the personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables user to receive a copy of the personal data LARION holds about him / her and to check that LARION is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that LARION holds. This enables user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data LARION holds about him / her.
- Request erasure of the personal data. This enables user to lawfully request LARION to delete or remove his / her personal data where there is no good reason for LARION continuing to process it.
The user also has the right to ask LARION to delete or remove the personal data where user has the right to object to processing (see below), where LARION may have misused his / her information or where LARION is required to erase the personal data to comply with local law.
However, that LARION may not always be able to comply with the request of erasure for specific legal and business reasons which will be notified to the user, if applicable, at the time of the request.
- Object to processing of the personal data where LARION is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about the particular situation which makes the user want to object to processing on this ground as the user feels it impacts on his / her fundamental rights and freedoms.
The user also has the right to object where LARION is processing the personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, LARION has compelling legitimate grounds to process the information that override the agreement with the user.
- Request restriction of processing of the personal data. This enables user to ask LARION to suspend the processing of his / her personal data in the following scenarios:
- If user wants LARION to establish the data’s accuracy
- Where data usage is misused but user does not want to erase it
- Where user needs to hold the data even if LARION no longer requires it as the user needs to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
- User has objected to LARION usage his / her data but LARION needs to verify whether LARION has overriding legitimate grounds to use it
- Request the transfer of personal data to user or to a third party. LARION will provide to the user, or the third party, the user’s personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which user initially provided consent for LARION to use or where LARION used the information to perform a contract with the user.
- Withdraw consent at any time where LARION is relying on consent to process user’s personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before the user withdraws his / her consent. In this case, LARION may not be able to provide certain products or services to user. LARION will advise user at the time user withdraws his / her consent.
- If user wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact LARION via email at
- No fee usually required: User will not have to pay a fee to access the personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, LARION may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, LARION may refuse to comply with the request in these circumstances.
- What LARION may need from user: LARION may need to request specific information from user to identity and ensure user’s right to access the personal data (or to exercise any of user rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to access it. LARION may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- Time limit to respond: LARION tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than a month to process the requests. In this case, LARION will notify user about the processing time.
4. What Personal Information Does LARION Collect ?
LARION aims to be transparent about why and how LARION processes personal information.
- For all visitors to the LARION website, LARION may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data which LARION has aggregated as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, user name or similar identifier, title, and gender.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes user name, interests, preferences and feedback.
- Usage Data includes information about how user uses LARION website, products and services.
- Communications Data includes data user sent to LARION via LARION website, email or chat box.
- In addition, if user is a candidate being considered for a role or any opportunities
- LARION may also collect other information including in the candidate’s CV / resume as well as other details about kills and experience, career history, salary range, right to work status, any information which has been published or made available on a social media profile or job board (whether by user or a legal third party), or in any news media.
- LARION may also collect need information to complete a contract for candidate such as:
- Bank account.
- A copy of passport details including passport photograph.
- Recruitment-specific details such as any professional certifications, education and qualifications.
- Referees and emergency contacts including full name, address, email address and telephone number.
- References from third parties such as previous employers and nominated referees.
- The results of pre-employment screening or vetting checks which LARION is asked or required to undertake in relation to you.
- Any email communications, including attachments, which candidate sends to LARION.
- General health-care checkup information.
- Any other information relevant required by law.
- Where user is a customer, LARION may collect more information from or about his / her, including:
- Details of role, title and responsibilities within his / her organization.
- Any opinion or feedback shared regarding LARION product / service.
- Details of any queries raised regarding LARION products / services.
- Any email communications, including attachments, which are sent to LARION.
5. How Is Personal Data Collected?
LARION uses different methods to collect data from and about user including through:
- Direct interactions: User may give LARION the identity and contact data by filling in forms or providing other information via LARION website https://larion.com or email @larion.com. This includes personal data provided when:
- Request LARION products / services.
- Respond to a recruitment posted by LARION on job advertisement services.
- Request marketing or providing services.
- Give LARION some inquiries / feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As user interacts with LARION website, it may automatically collect data about the user’s equipment, browsing actions and patterns… Such technical data might reveal certain types of personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see LARION Cookies Policy for further details
- Third parties or publicly available sources: LARION may receive personal data from various third parties and public sources that have legal permission to share the information. They are listed below but not limited to:
- Analytic providers [such as Google based outside the EU]. For more information on Google’s use of the personal information, please see Types of Cookies Used by Google.
- Social network sites: LinkedIn, publicly available on job board (whether by user or a legal third party).
6. Legal Basis For Using Personal Data
LARION will only use the personal data for lawful purposes. Commonly, LARION will use the personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary to perform business contract between LARION and user.
- Where it is necessary for LARION legitimate interests (or those of a third party), user’s interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where it is necessary to comply with any legals or regulatory obligations.
The possible ways, which LARION plans to use personal data, have set out below:
- Providing Services: In this regard, LARION may collect, process, and disclose personal data for the purpose of:
- Assessing of the suitable candidate for particular positions or employment roles as defined by customer.
- Evaluating and assessing of the suitability for providing resourcing, outsourcing or consultancy.
- Matching a candidate details with vacancies of LARION and / or customer.
- Disclosing a candidate’s personal data to customer for positions or employment role as defined by customer.
- Maintaining records of any and all candidate, consultant, customer, business partner, supplier, staff, and staff of third-party supplier.
- Administering and carrying out relationship management procedures of customer and prospective customer.
- For internal management, accounting, and employment purposes of LARION.
- Conducting marketing, profiling, and business development activities as well as market research and statistical analysis and customer survey regarding LARION services.
- Complying with any legal or regulatory requirements and to make the necessary disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, or code which are applicable to LARION.
Note that LARION may process the personal data for more than one legal basis depending on the specific purposes. User has the right to withdraw his / her consent by contacting LARION via
7. Disclosures Of Personal Data
LARION may have to share personal data with the legal parties below for the purposes set out in the section 6 above:
- Third-party service providers: When LARION shares the personal data with any third-party service providers to facilitate and support LARION in the provision of the services. This includes, but not limited to:
- IT service providers.
- Payment processors.
- Third party partners for the purposes of hosting events.
- Outsourcing services: When LARION is using the personal data in the context of recruitment and outsourcing services, then LARION may share the personal data with customers, or where LARION believes that the candidate may be appropriate for a particular role or vacancy with that customer is hiring with the candidate / employee’s permission.
8. International Transfers
LARION will be entitled to disclose personal data to any third parties, and / or transferred either internally or outside of Vietnam, for the purposes as listed in the section 6 above of this policy when the consent thereof has been obtained in advance.
LARION would like to make sure that personal data is stored and transferred in a way which is secure. Thus, LARION will only transfer data to third-parties where they comply with the data protection legislation and the means of transfer safeguards.
9. Data Security
LARION has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, LARION limits access to the personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a business that requires the corresponding personal data. They will only process the personal data based on an agreement with LARION in which, among other constraints, they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
LARION also has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify user and any applicable regulator of a breach where LARION are legally required to do so.
10. Data Retention
LARION does not keep data longer than necessary.
- For most users where LARION has limited contact, LARION will retain the personal data for maximum of two years from the date of last contact.
- Where LARION has business contract with user, for instance LARION has worked with user as a customer, the personal data will be kept for 10 years.
- Where LARION has interviewed / placed user as a candidate, the personal data will be kept for 5 years.
- In all cases listed above, LARION may retain data longer. In this case, LARION will notify user about the change of data retention.
LARION will delete personal data after that time except where LARION needs to keep any personal data to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce agreements.