- UX Is Not UI
- UX Makes Interfaces Useful vs. UI Makes Interfaces Beautiful
- UX Helps Users Accomplish Goals vs. UI Makes Emotional Connections
- UX Design Is Done First vs. UI Design Is Done Second…(Sometimes)
- UX Is Employed Across Products, Interfaces And Services vs. UI Only Pertains To Interfaces
It’s almost impossible to extricate the UX from UI or the UI from the UX.
However, if we were to try, we might conclude that:
- UX design helps users accomplish meaningful tasks across platforms and services.
- UI design makes compelling and aesthetically pleasing interfaces that connect with humans.