- Collaborate with a dynamic and creative team of developers at various stages of development, look to innovate and improve every aspect of each application.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Develop and maintain application using .NET
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of C#-OOP, HTML, ASP/ASP.NET MVC, WPF and Windows Form Application, database programming language.
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework (C#/VB.NET), OOP Design Principles
- Good knowledge of Windows Services, WCF/Web Service/ASP.NET Web APIs
- Knowledge of some well-known application development frameworks and libraries such as Castle Windsor/Unity/Autofac, Log4Net, NHibernate/Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LinQ, …
- Able to read & well understand English materials, transfer information from visual to text in English and handle normal English verbal conversation in both life and work related