- Design and maintain data pipeline architecture,
- Process large, complex data sets from various sources,
- Build analytics tools that utilize data pipeline to provide actionable insights to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs,
- Other data related tasks, if needed.
- Excellent English communication is a must
- Strong knowledge working with files in Linux directories and SQL
- At least 3 years of experience working as Senior Java Software Developers with a big plus in: Kafka, Spark, Storm, Hadoop, NoSQL.
- Skills in architecture design a definite plus. Nice to have big data/streaming technologies. Additional Python/Perl would be a big benefit.
- Comfortable working with engineers and other technical staff
- Customer focused mentality
- Assist engineers in the ETL process
- Knowledge and understanding of vendor market data offerings from Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P Global, FactSet and other market data providers are a Plus