Inheriting the success of VNITO first Conference in 2015, the second international Conference on information technology services export in Ho Chi Minh City (VNITO2017) launched to promote the image of Vietnam as an attractive destination for IT services.
The event brings together more than 500 delegates, including 150 international representatives from 20 countries, 250 Vietnamese IT business leaders, more than 100 representatives of foreign economic organizations in Vietnam and universities. This conference, the largest in the country on the export of IT services, aims to present and evaluate software development capabilities, provide IT services and expand opportunities for cooperation between Vietnamese companies and international investors.
More than 150 multi-national and high-tech companies from over 20 countries are expected to attend, along with 250 top Vietnam offshore software outsourcing companies, and 20 IT universities.
VNITO 2017 DESCRIPTION
Vietnam ITO Conference 2017 is the biggest ITO/BPO conference in Vietnam, aiming at:
– Promoting Vietnam as an emerging IT services destination, belonging to the top countries in the world, together with China & India.
– Meeting Vietnam IT services companies with protective clients; offering effective platforms for business matching among customers and IT services enterprises.
– Building relationship and promoting collaboration, co-operation, joint-venture among the IT community; buyers and IT services vendors; sharing experience and knowledge among members as well as developing human resources for the industry.
– Vietnam IT industry information and data, business and investment environment in Vietnam
– Human resources, education & training, labor market, infrastructure, etc.
– Experiences and case studies in working with Vietnamese companies
– Business matching and visiting top Vietnam IT companies
– Opportunities to connect, to exchange and find potential business partners
With a fast growing economy and a huge source of talent for the engineering workforce, Vietnam now becomes Asia’s new technology hub. In recent years, the giants have migrated their outsourcing and high-tech operations to Vietnam such as Intel, Samsung, LG, Foxconn, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Bosch, NTT, Cisco, Hitachi, Sharp, NEC, Google, Boeing, and Deutsche Bank. Vietnam has moved from being an unknown destination to “Asia’s Leading Destination for IT Services”: “APAC’s Top 6 Primary Locations of Global Delivery Country Destinations (Gartner, 2016), No. #1 BPO and Shared Service Location (Cushman & Wakefiled, 2016-2017) and Vietnam is in top 10 countries with most engineering graduates – research of World Economic Forum in 2015 on 128 countries (Forbes). In addition, according to research results of KPMG Vietnam, when comparing QTSC with 8 leading technology parks in Asia, QTSC ranks third among 8 tech parks in terms of related factors. In terms of scale, efficiency of operation of enterprises, attractiveness of FDI, hand occupation of human resources. These results prove the potential, strengths and prestige of Vietnam for the global IT software and services market. ”
EXPERT SHARES EXPERIENCES
As one of top outstanding Vietnamese IT outsourcing enterprises, LARION companies with VNITO Conference 2017 – the biggest ITO/BPO event in Vietnam, which held on the 19th & 20th, October, 2017 at Gem Center – one of the most luxurious and gorgeous convention centers in Ho Chi Minh City, at 8 Nguyen Binh Khiem Street in District 1.
INTRODUCE ABOUT LARION CEO AT VNITO 2017
The event enables all of enterprises to share an overview of Vietnamese market, seminars and to cooperate and discuss software outsourcing trends, problems and opportunities. Nevertheless, the Business Matching service in VNITO Conference 2017 had bought us the opportunities to start business negotiations immediately about our excellent IT services, product and technology.