A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to user’s browser, which may then store the cookie on user’s system. Using cookies is the best practice to support user in using web services. For example, cookies allow to determine how frequently particular pages are visited. These cookies are essential for functions of the web site. User can find out more about cookies at: https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used to support services that the LARION website https://larion.com provides to the user, such as letting user navigate between pages efficiently, letting LARION analyses how well LARION website is performing, and improving user’s experience. Without using cookies, at the same as without accepting cookies, LARION might not be able to provide services for the user.
3. What Types Of Cookies Do LARION Use?
In general, non personal data, such as browser type, operating system and domain names, may be collected during visitors’ use of the website and this information may be used by LARION to measure the number of visitors to the website.
LARION may use 2 types of cookies on the website https://larion.com:
- Session cookies:
- Data collected: Session cookies do not collect information from user’s computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user
- Data retention: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of user’s browser until the user close the browser
- Data usage: This cookie is automatically onto user’s browser by LARION website, but it is not used by LARION
- Analytical cookies: LARION website uses third party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies
- Data collected:
- A cookie to record your IP address
- A cookie to record the time of user first visit to website, the time of user’s most recent visit to the website and the time of user’s current visit
- A cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the website
- A cookie to record how long user stayed on the website
- A cookie to record how user located our website (i.e. Google search, keyword, link from other page, etc.)
- Data Retention: the information is expired from 1 minute to maximum 2 years depending on the type of cookies. Read more about retention time of the cookies
- Data Usage: LARION uses analytical cookies for data analytics. LARION only shares the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. For more information on Google’s use of the user’s information, please see Types of Cookies Used by Google
- Data collected:
4. Disabling Cookies
How user adjusts his / her browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify of them will depend on the type of internet browser program his / her computer uses. User can follow the appropriate instructions for his / her specific browser type (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that LARION are not responsible for the content of external websites).
5. User’s Consent To Cookies
Cookies do not contain confidential information such as the user’s home address, telephone number or credit card details. LARION do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers. If the user does choose to disable cookies, the user may find that certain sections of LARION website do not work properly.