- We are seeking a hands-on Web Developer to join our mission-critical simulator development team.
- The selected candidate will help design and develop a next-generation, scalable, fault-tolerant, global online platform for quantitative financial modeling.
Skills & Requirements
- 1.5 – 3 years of hands-on industry experience in end-to-end web development.
- Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python/Tornado/Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Experience with modern client side framework or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc
- Experience in building scalable web applications in cloud-based environments.
- Have excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in working in financial corporation is a plus.