Join our professional Team
LARION has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, SurroundCore Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Be responsible for conducting and delivering key training sessions (products, sales processes, soft skills,etc..) for Atalink customers/partners and Sales Team.
- Identify training needs within the entire Sales Team base, including training requirements for adapting new changes/conditions from the market/customers/partners.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date training and personal development plan for all Sales Team, training materials/modules to train customers.
- Manage and co-ordinate the training center and set up an ongoing and structures training calendar plan for other associates to follow.
- Develop the knowledge of all internal staff by providing updates on applications and product changes.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager/Sales Managers/Customer Service Manager where necessary to evaluate training needs on training related matters and recommend training interventions, create appropriate training modules and deliver the training programs.
- Feedback market knowledge in further efficiencies.
- Translation and preparation of all training materials.
- Support Customer Service Team with technical knowledge.
Skills & Requirements
- Graduated from University or higher
- At least 4 year experience in service-oriented and sales environment, especially technical services consulting.
- Experience in writing/designing training modules, e-learning and distance learning materials and have an understanding of learning styles
- A good public speaker, used to running training sessions and making large team/group presentations.
- Good communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Good English skills both in oral and written
- Good team work spirit
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Able to work under pressure
Define yourself at LARION with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…
Reach us: / Phone: (+84.28) 37 154 153