Join our professional Team
LARION has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, SurroundCore Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Facilitates the Scrum process
- Creates an environment conducive to team self-organization
- Captures empirical data to adjust forecasts
- Enforces time-boxes
- Keeps Scrum artifacts visible
- Promotes improved engineering practices
- Protect the team from outside distractions, serving as a buffer between the team and external stakeholders.
- Remove impediments for the team, so they can get on with the work.
- Help the team master the use of scrum artifacts, like the task board, the sprint backlog, and burn charts.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information System
- Obtaining IT knowledge-base
- Deep understanding of project management models: Scrum, PMBOK, CMMi
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customers (ELTS 6.5, TOEIC 700 or above)
- At least 2 years of working experience in Scrum Master or Project Manager
- Be willing to work overtime / weekend if requested
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Understanding about SDLC / Scrum
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work
- Highly responsible for the assigned tasks
Define yourself at LARION with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…
Reach us: / Phone: (+84.28) 37 154 153