Join our professional Team
LARION has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, SurroundCore Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Work with product team to develop functional and technical software requirements
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into live products
- Conduct code refactoring, optimization
- Maintain and operate live production system
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years development experience in Ruby on Rails
- Communicate well in English (include speaking and writing)
- Experience in deploying, operating live RoR application
- Good understanding of Linux system administration
- Experience with normalized relational model and non-relational data stores
- Familiar with web application security
- Passionate in applying software engineering best practices: clean code, unit-test, etc
Nice to have
- Deep understanding about Ruby language and Rails framework
- Experience in scaling web application
- Good experience with cloud services: AWS, GCP, etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD workflow, tools
- Have knowledge about microservice architecture
Define yourself at LARION with attractive benefits
- Have the chance to join one of the fastest growing startups in SEA
- Work with highly skilled teams around Asia
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, seniority award, etc.)
- Extra healthcare and accident insurance
- Will be provided a Macbook Pro
- Onsite working opportunity
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Team-building activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fees, etc…
Reach us: / Phone: (+84.28) 37 154 153