Join our professional Team
LARION has been providing innovative outsourcing services and business solutions to many successful clients in more than 15 countries for over 12 years now. Our wide range of services includes Big Data – Data Analytics, Securities Trading Solutions, SurroundCore Banking Solutions, E-commerce/Social Network App Development, and Web App Development. We focus on today’s trends of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Social Network, Mobility, and Internet of Things.
- Assist Atalink customers with general enquiries/issues and service support requirements, troubleshoot and investigate the faults via email/phone, with a focus on service excellence.
- As a first point of contact, promote a unified and professional image of the Atalink.
- Reponsible for checking, maitaining, inputting and updating Atalink customers databases, preparing and distributing weekly reports.
- Liaise with Product Development Team to deal with escalated issues, keep track of issues and update customer in timing maner regularly.
- Provide incident reports and root cause analysis to help prevent future occurrences.
- Handle service tickets from customer and send touch-base email monthly.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Support in preparation of presentations and other documents, including the translation of documents between Vietnamese and English.
- Other related tasks will be delivered by Leaders/Managers & Board of Director
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate from University or higher
- At least 1 year working experience in Contact Center, Customer Service/Support or related roles in Banking Services/Insurance, IT or E-commere, etc..
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & genuine passion for customer care.
- Demonstrate exceptional telephone customer service skills & effective problem solving techniques.
- Attention to detail, organization skills and easy to talk to people.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Be responsibility and integrity.
- Enjoy working in a young, dynamic & team-work environment.
- Good English writing & reading.
- Able to speak well in English is an added advantage.
Define yourself at LARION with attractive benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th salary, distinguished employee of the quarter and year, seniority award…)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Healthcare and accident insurance
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Teambuilding activities in every summer, company trip, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee…
Reach us: / Phone: (+84.28) 37 154 153